Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Reformation Day: Princess Style

I'm not a huge fan of Halloween, but any excuse to dress Zoë up like a princess and go have some fun is good enough for me! We went to the Portland Children's Museum on Monday to hang out with a lot of other toddlers in their costumes.



Trick-or-Treat Storytime - see Zoë sitting there like a big girl? That lasted for about 2 minutes, so we didn't hear much of the story.


 Instead we found a puppet show going on and had some fun playing with the camera while waiting. We also discovered the Bubble Room with all kinds of glow-in-the-dark fun under black light. Did you know that you can "paint" with Tide under black light on black paper? It is pretty cool! Although, Zoë managed to spill the "paint" on the floor then slipped in it. She was glowing from head to toe! At least it was Tide...


This is the only picture I got without her entire hand covering the lens. :)


Today Zoë got to dress up again and go to the zoo with daddy to celebrate the twin tigers' birthday and get toddler-safe treats. :) How fun!


I have to admit - before Zoë was born, I was a bit anti-pink and anti-princess; I would much rather her have Mulan as a heroine than want to look like Sleeping Beauty. But how can anyone resist such adorableness?


Especially with a grin like this one? :)

Pretty Princess in Pink - and a real Princess at heart


1 comment: