Wednesday, August 29, 2012

To Grandmother's House We Go

It is pretty special that we can take a trip to see both Zoë's grandma and my grandma together in one place, though because my grandparent's lived in The Dalles long before my mom moved there, any trip to The Dalles will always be going to Grandma and Grandpa's house for me.

Here are some fun pictures from our visit last weekend:

Oma playing with Zoë in the same yard where she 
used to play with me as a wee one.

Zoë and Lola exploring Sorosis Park together

Peek-a-boo!


Zoë's current favorite part of the playground - she just wanted to walk back and forth, 
but so did all the other kids and they were much bigger than her...and when they ran by, the trampoline-like bridge almost bounced Zoë right off! 


Sorosis Park is the best playground EVER. It was super fun when I was a kid, it is fun for my one-year-old toddler, and it is just as fun for me now! Zac and I had fun showing off our "big kid" skills on the monkey bars and crawling through the mazes. 

"Look at me! I'm such a big girl! I got up here and sat down all by myself!" :)


Got the giggles

Four generations of lovely women
We love you, Oma and Lola!

1 comment: